2020-21 Key Data Set release
21 July 2021
Today we have released our Key Data report for 2021.
Quality data is critical to improving educational outcomes for our students.
Some highlights from this year’s Key Data Set show that despite COVID-19:
- Students reported levels of wellbeing in 2020 that were equal or greater than observed in 2019;
- Parents reported satisfaction levels in 2020 that were greater than observed in 2019;
- Staff reported satisfaction levels in 2020 that were equal to those observed in 2019;
- All department staff annual attendance in 2020 remained stable; and
- The student annual attendance rate (aggregated) in 2020 was only slightly lower than 2019.
Releasing this report is in line with our commitment to transparency, openness and importantly improving educational outcomes.