The Department of Education is seeking input from parents, carers, local residents and businesses in the greater Glenorchy area on the future of public education in the region. The Tasmanian Government is investing in public education and we want you to help shape education for future generations of learners.
Get involved between 27 May and 5 July 2019 to share your ideas about education, including the vision for Cosgrove High School, and you’ll be making a difference in your local community.
How can I get involved
- Completing the online survey
- Registering for a community workshop (see details below)
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at Get Involved, PO Box 169, Hobart 7001
Two community workshops will be held to gather your feedback and ideas about education in the greater Glenorchy area. Educators, parents, carers, local businesses and community members are encouraged to attend any of the workshops.
- Cosgrove High School – Thursday 27 June 2019 at 3.30pm register here
- Montrose Bay High School – Tuesday 2 July 2019 at 3.15pm register here
Light refreshments will be provided.
Schools and their communities being encouraged to participate
- Cosgrove High School
- Montrose Bay High School
- Claremont College
- Austins Ferry Primary School
- Bowen Road Primary School
- Collinsvale Primary School
- Glenorchy Primary School
- Goodwood Primary School
- Moonah Primary School
- Rosetta Primary School
- Springfield Gardens Primary School
- Windermere Primary School