Together we inspire and support all learners to succeed as connected, resilient, creative, curious thinkers.
The Awards program closely aligns with the Department’s core values of Aspiration, Respect, Courage, and Growth that represent who we are as an organisation, and also reflect the attributes our learners will need to be successful.
Across every Department site, service and business unit we are all making a significant contribution, whether it be with children, young people or adults, and having an awards program such as this is not only unique to the State Service, but a terrific way to share our stories; to learn from, aspire to and ultimately grow as an organisation.
If you have any questions, or would like further advice, please contact the Awards Team at DoE.Awards@education.tas.gov.au or phone (03) 6165 5682 or (03) 6165 5746
2019 Together We Inspire Award winners
- TWI Awards Finalists (2019) – Finalist videos on the Department of Education YouTube channel
- TWI Awards Ceremony (Sept 2019) – Photos on the Department of Education Flickr page
Past Winners and Finalists
- 2019 winners and finalists
- 2018 winners and finalists
- 2017 winners and finalists
- 2016 winners and finalists
- 2015 winners and finalists
- 2014 winners and finalists
- 2013 winners and finalists