The Together We Inspire nomination period for 2020 has now closed and some truly inspiring nominations have already been received. Congratulations to all those nominated to date. To be nominated for an award is a testament to the value you are bringing to your workplace and the Department as a whole. It’s a statement that your work is noticed, appreciated and respected.
The Department of Education awards program recognises and rewards staff and volunteers who have demonstrated outstanding excellence, innovation and talent in their roles supporting education.
Embedded within the awards program are the Department’s core values of Aspiration, Respect, Courage, and Growth. These values represent who we are as an organisation, and also reflect the attributes our learners will need to be successful. There are 12 award categories representing the skills and attributes of individuals and teams from across the entire Department.
If you have any questions, or would like further advice, please contact the Awards Team at DoE.Awards@education.tas.gov.au or phone (03) 6165 5746 or (03) 6165 5683.
2019 Together We Inspire Award winners
- TWI Awards Finalists (2019) – Finalist videos on the Department of Education YouTube channel
- TWI Awards Ceremony (Sept 2019) – Photos on the Department of Education Flickr page
Past Winners and Finalists
- 2019 winners and finalists
- 2018 winners and finalists
- 2017 winners and finalists
- 2016 winners and finalists
- 2015 winners and finalists
- 2014 winners and finalists
- 2013 winners and finalists