The Department of Education is undertaking extensive community engagement to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input on a range of new education projects across Tasmania.
Planning is progressing and engagement is now underway for the following –
Legana Primary School
Community engagement is now open until to 27 March 2020.
Take a survey
Your feedback is important to us. Fill out the survey and share your ideas to help shape your new school now.
Legana Primary School community workshop
6.30-8.00pm Thursday 5 March 2020 at Windsor Community Precinct, 1 Windsor Drive, Riverside
Register to attend the community workshop now. Light refreshments will be served.
You can also email the Get Involved team at email@example.com.
Devonport High School Phase 2 Community Engagement
Planning is progressing and a concept has now been developed. This concept has been shaped by students, teachers and the community along with the educational needs of the region. Click here to view the concept plan.
To provide feedback on the redevelopment concept, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 816 057.
The second round of community consultation will close on 6 March 2020.
Child and Family Learning Centres
To find out more about the new Child and Family Learning Centres and register to attend Local Enabling Group (LEG) meetings, visit the links below.
- East Tamar Child and Family Learning Centre
- Sorell Child and Family Learning Centre
- Waratah-Wynyard Child and Family Learning Centre
The following principles will guide our approach to consultation:
- Inclusive – We will consult widely and fully to capture all points of view
- Discussion – We will encourage honest and open conversations
- Influence – Communities will see the outcomes of their involvement
- Honesty – We will be clear about our plans
To ensure all feedback and points of view are captured, we’ve launched the Get Involved campaign for a range of education projects across Tasmania. Get Involved will be communicated widely, including:
- This website
- Community workshops
- Direct mail
- Drop-in sessions at various locations
- Social media
- Community Reference Groups
- Small group presentations
Write to us
Get Involved GPO Box 169 Hobart Tas 7001