The Department of Education is undertaking extensive community engagement to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input on a range of new education projects across the State.
The following principles will guide our approach to consultation:
- Inclusive – We will consult widely and fully to capture all points of view
- Discussion – We will encourage honest and open conversations
- Influence – Communities will see the outcomes of their involvement
- Honesty – We will be clear about our plans
To ensure all feedback and points of view are captured, we’ve launched the Get Involved campaign for a range of education projects across Tasmania. Get Involved will be communicated widely, including:
- This website
- Community workshops
- Direct mail
- Drop-in sessions at various locations
- Social media
- Community Reference Groups
- Small group presentations
We are currently seeking input from the community on a range of new infrastructure projects. To find out more about the status of individual projects, visit the links below.
Take a Survey
Your feedback is important to us. Share your ideas to help shape your local schools now. Take a survey for:
Brighton High School Project Community Workshop
6.30pm Monday 26 November 2018 Register your interest now.
Write to us
Get Involved GPO Box 169 Hobart Tas 7001