The Department of Education is undertaking extensive community engagement to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input on a range of new education projects across Tasmania.
Planning is progressing and engagement is now underway for the following schools –
Penguin District School
Click here to view the redevelopment concept. The second round of community consultation will close on 15 November 2019.
For more information visit the Penguin District School Redevelopment Project page.
Child and Family Learning Centres
To find out more about the new Child and Family Learning Centres, visit the links below.
- East Tamar Child and Family Learning Centre
- Sorell Child and Family Learning Centre
- Waratah-Wynyard Child and Family Learning Centre
Register to attend Local Enabling Group (LEG) meetings
The following principles will guide our approach to consultation:
- Inclusive – We will consult widely and fully to capture all points of view
- Discussion – We will encourage honest and open conversations
- Influence – Communities will see the outcomes of their involvement
- Honesty – We will be clear about our plans
To ensure all feedback and points of view are captured, we’ve launched the Get Involved campaign for a range of education projects across Tasmania. Get Involved will be communicated widely, including:
- This website
- Community workshops
- Direct mail
- Drop-in sessions at various locations
- Social media
- Community Reference Groups
- Small group presentations
Write to us
Get Involved GPO Box 169 Hobart Tas 7001