The Department of Education is undertaking extensive community engagement to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input on a range of new education projects across Tasmania.
The following principles will guide our approach to consultation:
- Inclusive – We will consult widely and fully to capture all points of view
- Discussion – We will encourage honest and open conversations
- Influence – Communities will see the outcomes of their involvement
- Honesty – We will be clear about our plans
To ensure all feedback and points of view are captured, we’ve launched the Get Involved campaign for a range of education projects across Tasmania. Get Involved will be communicated widely, including:
- This website
- Community workshops
- Direct mail
- Drop-in sessions at various locations
- Social media
- Community Reference Groups
- Small group presentations
We are seeking input from the community on the following new infrastructure projects. To find out more, visit the links below.
Take a survey
Your feedback is important to us. Share your ideas to help shape your local school now.
Take the survey for Devonport High School
Devonport High School Project Community Workshop
6.30-8pm Wednesday 27 March 2019 at Devonport High School Hall
Write to us
Get Involved GPO Box 169 Hobart Tas 7001