Together we inspire and support all learners to succeed as connected, resilient, creative, curious thinkers
The Department of Education awards program recognises and rewards staff and volunteers who have demonstrated outstanding excellence, innovation and talent in their roles supporting education.
Now in its seventh consecutive year the 2018 Awards program introduces a new suite of categories that are based on the Department’s core values of Aspiration, Respect, Courage, and Growth which we believe represent who we are as an organisation, and also reflect the attributes our learners will need to be successful.
Nominations are open to all staff who are current employees of the Department of Education, including volunteers. Nominations must relate to work undertaken and achieved by the nominee/team between 1 January 2017 and 1 January 2018.
To nominate an exceptional staff member or volunteer in the Together We Inspire Awards please follow the links below:
If you have any questions, or would like further advice, please contact the Awards Team at DoE.Awards@education.tas.gov.au or phone (03) 6165 5682 or (03) 6165 5746
Catch up on the 2017 Department of Education Award Winners and Finalists
- DoE Awards Finalists (2017) – Videos at the Department of Education Youtube channel
- DoE Awards Finalists (2017) – Photos at the Department of Education Flickr page
- RBF Awards Finalists (2016) – Videos at the Department of Education Youtube channel
- RBF Awards Finalists (2016) – Photos at the Department of Education Flickr page.
Past Winners and Finalists
- 2016 winners and finalists
- 2015 winners and finalists
- 2014 winners and finalists
- 2013 winners and finalists