Skip to main content
- ‘B’ (or ‘C’ in consultation with teachers) in Year 10 Australian Curriculum English
- Further study and/or a career in agriculture, horticulture or environmental science.
- What systems thinking is and how this applies to a range of systems within agriculture
- The impact of climate and other factors on plant and animal production
- About the impact of technologies on agriculture
- The importance of sustainable resource management.
- Research and analyse ecosystems
- Design solutions to agricultural problems
- Undertake a case study in to a small agribusiness
- Plan and work on a plant or animal trial.
- Is interested in working with plants and animals
- Enjoys responding to challenges and investigating aspects of agriculture
- Has well developed organisational skills.
2022 (current view)