Skip to main content
- A pathway to Exploring Issues in Society 2, Introduction to Sociology and Psychology 2 and Community Service Learning 2.
- The basic skills needed to participate in the community
- How to access organisations in my community
- How to find my way around the community
- How to live independently
- How to build the confidence, and communication and other skills needed to access and use facilities, services and organisations in the community.
- Learn ways to communicate with others in the community.
- Discuss the ways in which people behave in the community.
- Identify key facilities, services and organisations within the community.
- Think about my own opinions and points of view and those of others.
- Visit local service organisations.
- Join in practical activities which will allow me to use local transport services and demonstrate basic life skills in a range of situations.
- Enjoys practical engagement with the local community.
- May be a recent arrival from overseas.
- Wants to live independently.
- Would like to know how to better plan activities and manage their time.
2022 (current view)