Skip to main content
- Further study in STEM or engineering related areas, including VET courses.
- How to use design thinking to develop and communicate potential solutions to engineering challenges
- How to use prototypes, data collection and analysis to assess the effectiveness of proposed solutions
- The fundamental science, technology and maths principles associated with developing and testing particular engineering solutions
- How to select appropriate materials and techniques to create an engineering design solution.
- Communicate design ideas through hand drawn or digital ways
- Test, refine and redesign prototypes of my ideas
- Use science, technology and maths to explain, explore and improve design
- Build a design solution to an engineering challenge.
- Enjoys working in practical ways to solving challenges
- Wants to create and test their STEM ideas
- Plans to work in any STEM related area.
2022 (current view)