Skip to main content
- ‘C’ in Year 10 Australian Curriculum English
- Confidently pursue a pathway to further training or employment.
- To develop and strengthen my literacy
- Skills to communicate confidently and effectively with others
- To read, understand and examine ideas, issues, attitudes and values from a range of texts
- To respond to, and create oral, written and multi-modal texts
- To research and present ideas and information
- To work both independently and collaboratively.
- Collaboratively discuss, share and present what I have learned
- Examine and assess ideas, attitudes and points of view in texts
- Create texts for individual, community and workplace audiences
- Produce and share a Negotiated Study based on a topic of interest.
- Wants to consolidate their literacy skills
- Wants to undertake a practical English course
- Wants to expand their ability to understand and communicate effectively in a range of contexts: including every day, community, social, further education, training and workplace.
2022 (current view)