Skip to main content
- 'B’ in Year 10 Australian Curriculum English (or ‘C’ in consultation with a Food and Nutrition teacher)
- Further study or a career in food and nutrition as well as health and related fields.
- About different nutrients in food and how they contribute to health
- How a range of factors affect people’s food choices
- Dietary analysis and the role of health promotion
- To investigate food issues, such as global food security and ecological sustainability.
- Research current nutrition and dietary trends
- Analyse diets and nutritional data
- Research and write about food issues
- Work as an individual and as part of a group.
- Has an interest in nutrition, health and food issues
- May be considering a career or further study in a food or nutrition field.
Note this course has limited practical food preparation.
2022 (current view)