Skip to main content
- No previous experience for Level 2
- Completion of Level 2 or completion of the Year 9-10 Australian Curriculum Achievement Standards in the chosen language
- Further study
- Global work opportunities, particularly in areas such as tourism, marketing, retail, hospitality, business, education and communications, diplomacy and the arts
- Possible opportunities for travel.
- To communicate in spoken Italian
- To express ideas and information in written Italian
- To read and respond to written Italian
- To explore, understand and appreciate Italian customs, traditions and culture.
- Communicate about myself, my life and plans for the future
- Explore, research, compare and critically reflect on Italian and Australian culture
- Consider topics from the perspective of Italian communities
- Prepare for internal and external assessment of oral and written components (Italian 3).
- Is interested in living and learning as part of a global community
- Enjoys communicating and connecting with Italian speakers and communities
- Is open to developing new perspectives and cultural understanding
- Wants to gain a competitive edge in the job market.
2022 (current view)