Skip to main content
- 'D' in Year 10 Australian Curriculum Mathematics
- More efficiently utilise my everyday mathematics skills in potential workplace applications
- VET courses
- General Mathematics Foundation 2.
- To further develop essential numeracy and mathematical skills for use in the workplace and in everyday life.
- Review my working knowledge of core mathematical operations
- Measure length, area, volume and time
- Learn how to better manage money and to prepare and manage a budget
- Interpret and construct maps
- Collect, manipulate and interpret data
- Undertake a range of practical tasks and investigations.
- Needs to consolidate and build upon the core mathematical skills needed in many workplace and everyday life situations.
2022 (current view)