Skip to main content
- An interest in dance. Previous experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Further study in Dance Choreography and Performance 3.
- Movement principles
- Solo and ensemble performing
- How to appraise dance works
- About dance composition
- About the history of dance
- Dance skills
- Dance making techniques (choreography)
- How to prepare for and perform dance works
- How to reflect on and review dance works
- Different dance genres.
- Participate in warm ups
- Learn dance and composition techniques
- Create movement sequences
- Perform for peers
- Participate in self-assessment
- Keep a reflective journal
- Write reviews.
- Enjoys creativity and movement
- Wants to improve their spatial awareness, confidence and flexibility.
2022 (current view)