Skip to main content
- A strong interest in media production.
- Technical skills in an area of specialisation and strong written skills are an advantage
- Further studies at university level.
- About an area of specialisation either:
» Radio (radio, digital media)
» Screen (TV, film, online content)
» Print and digital media.
- About communicating to an audience
- How to apply technical and production processes to create media narrative
- How to work in a media team
- About the use of a range of media technologies and techniques
- Skills for analysing and appreciating the media
- How to create media products for a purpose
- The codes and conventions of specific media.
- Undertake roles in a media production team
- Apply technical skills on industry standard equipment and software
- Script media
- Use editing techniques
- Create media products
- Discuss workplace safety and OH&S issues
- Create products with regard to a particular audience
- Document evidence of technical skills with equipment
- Research media issues
- Discuss the role of media in society
- Explore writing and story-telling skills
- Prepare for the externally assessed folio and exam.
- Enjoys creating media products
- Enjoys using technology
- Is interested in the role of the media.
2022 (current view)