Skip to main content
- Strong music literacy skills– the ability to read and write music
- Considerable and successful experience in music (e.g. successful completion of Year 10 music)
- Further music studies at university level.
- About musical ideas and styles
- Compositional techniques, improvisation and arranging
- About developing performance skills
- Skills in musical analysis
- Listening (aural) skills.
- Undertake solo performance (tutor provided where required and available)
- Participate in ensemble playing (as required and available)
- Complete assignments and tests
- Perform to the class and public
- Create recordings and videos
- Participate in creative tasks including composition, arrangement and/or improvisation.
- Has studied music and music theory for a considerable period of time
- Has a solid understanding of music theory
- Wants to develop their musicianship and theoretical knowledge.
2022 (current view)