Skip to main content
- Further study
- Road Safety Education 2
- The common risk factors people encounter when using Tasmania’s road system.
- Strategies to increase personal safety and the safety of others on the road.
- The individual roles and responsibilities of a road user (as a pedestrian, driver, passenger and/or rider)
- Positive attitudes and behaviours toward road use.
- Research the causes of the most common types of vehicular collisions
- Reflect on personal risk factors and the consequences of crashes
- Identify how road design and technology contribute to the safety of all users
- Describe the components and benefits of the Tasmanian road licensing system.
- Is unfamiliar with the requirements of using our road system.
- Is curious as to the causes of crashes on Tasmanian roads and the factors that contribute to them.
- Wants to make informed decisions as a driver, pedestrian, passenger or cyclist on Tasmanian roads.
- Enjoys classroom discussion and reflection.
2022 (current view)