Skip to main content
- No previous experience
- An interest or desire to artistically express myself is recommended
- Access achievable pathways to further education and training, a range of employment outcomes, or inclusion in appropriate community option settings.
- Artistic skills, processes and techniques particular to an art discipline
- Sense of curiosity, aesthetic knowledge, enjoyment and achievement
- Appreciation of my own and others’ artworks as a way to engage audiences and create meaning
- Respect for and knowledge of the diverse purposes, traditions, histories and cultures of The Arts by making and responding as critical and active participants, and informed audience members.
- Create a stop/start filmed animation using clay sculptures
- Improvise dance movements to different styles of music to communicate ideas or feelings
- Learn and practice playing taiko drums and perform for audiences
- Attend a music concert and describe features I like or dislike
- Requires flexible and individualised programs
- Would benefit from learning artistic skills and creative expression
2023 (current view)