Young people aged 13-16 years are thinking more deeply and are able to consider their place in the world. They are developing viewpoints, so allow them the time to share and reflect on their opinions.
Talking with your child about their interests and learning will help them to understand different perspectives. They are developing organisational skills and can be encouraged to work more independently for longer periods throughout the day.
Resources and ideas for learning at home
We will add to this information over time to ensure there is a range of options.
- Double entry journal (PDF, 677)
- Writing to reflect (PDF, 677KB)
- Writing to entertain challenge (PDF, 693KB)
- Thinking stems (PDF, 720KB)
- Nano stories (PDF, 625KB)
- Current events reading (PDF, 821KB)
- Let’s talk about Learning at home (PDF, 682KB)
- Word wall (PDF, 729KB)
- Writing to inform challenge (PDF, 741KB)
- Camels creative writing (PDF, 841KB)
The resources and activities on this page have been informed by the Australian Curriculum Foundation (Prep) to Year 10.