- Reassure your young person that their learning will continue while learning from home
- Assist your young person to identify the most suitable space at home in which they can learn.
- Talk to your young person to make sure they have or know how to find the learning materials they need.
- Encourage your young person to join in with any online learning opportunities, where possible, to help maintain connections to others
- Discuss their goal setting and assist in working out their study plan for the day and week.
- Have conversations about their learnings each day and assist them in seeking support from their teachers
- Be mindful to allow your young person to have breaks, have time to exercise and stay connected.
- Thinking strategies (PDF, 595KB)
- Online learning (PDF, 594KB)
- Completing assignments (PDF, 595KB)
- Wellbeing and study advice (PDF, 621KB)
- The Arts (PDF, 486KB)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) (PDF, 504KB)
- Technologies (PDF, 509KB)
- Science (PDF, 575KB)
- Mathematics (PDF, 547KB)
- Mixed Field (PDF, 568KB)
- Languages (PDF, 476KB)
- Humanities and Social Science (HASS) (PDF, 711KB)
- Health and Physical Education (HPE) (PDF, 531KB)
- English (PDF, 525KB)
The resources developed on this page have been informed by the 9 – 12 Curriculum Framework.