- Reassure your young person that their learning will continue while learning from home
- Assist your young person to identify the most suitable space at home in which they can learn.
- Talk to your young person to make sure they have or know how to find the learning materials they need.
- Encourage your young person to join in with any online learning opportunities, where possible, to help maintain connections to others
- Discuss their goal setting and assist in working out their study plan for the day and week.
- Have conversations about their learnings each day and assist them in seeking support from their teachers
- Be mindful to allow your young person to have breaks, have time to exercise and stay connected.
The resources developed on this page have been informed by the 9 – 12 Curriculum Framework.