We have a Learning at School Guide for Parents and Carers. The guide provides easy to understand information about what to expect in schools e.g. cleaning, hygiene and adult physical distancing.
We have a FAQ search tool that allows you to search for what you need. It has the ability to quickly and accurately provide guidance and information. This information is also available as a printable FAQs document (PDF, 1.5MB).
A simple Fact Sheet about Why Our Schools Are Safe is also available.
Talking to Children about COVID-19
You can follow these tips for talking to your child (PDF, 114KB) about coronavirus (COVID-19). They include how to have a safe and reassuring conversation and links to resources to help you and your family to keep on top of COVID.
Another useful resource (PDF, 1.5MB) is courtesy of @mindheart.kids and author, Manuela Molina – a helpful, positive support about COVID-19 to share with children and families.
For up-to-date information, visit:
- Vaccination information | Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Tasmanian Government Coronavirus website
- Australian Government Coronavirus website
- Tasmanian Department of Education
- Australian Government Department of Health website
- Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080 (Vaccination information)