We have a Learning at School Guide for Parents and Carers. The guide provides easy to understand information about what to expect in schools e.g. cleaning, hygiene and adult physical distancing.
We have a FAQ search tool that allows you to search for what you need. It has the ability to quickly and accurately provide guidance and information. This information is also available as a printable FAQs document (PDF, 1.5MB).
In preparation for any learning from home periods, we have developed some handy tips to assist parents.
Alternative language versions are available on our public Translated Information for Parents webpage.
A simple Fact Sheet about Why Our Schools Are Safe is also available.
Talking to Children about COVID-19
You can follow these tips for talking to your child (PDF, 114KB) about coronavirus (COVID-19). They include how to have a safe and reassuring conversation and links to resources to help you and your family to keep on top of COVID.
Another useful resource (PDF, 1.5MB) is courtesy of @mindheart.kids and author, Manuela Molina – a helpful, positive support about COVID-19 to share with children and families.
For up-to-date information, visit:
- Vaccination information | Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Tasmanian Government Coronavirus website
- Australian Government Coronavirus website
- Tasmanian Department of Education
- Australian Government Department of Health website
- Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080 (Vaccination information)