Child and Family Centres in Tasmanian Government Schools
Did you know?
Children learn a lot in the early years of life before they start school. It is important for you and your child to learn together to give your child the very best start to life.
When you spend time playing with your child you make a real difference to their future.
Child and Family Centres are places where you and your child can go to have fun, be supported and have access to health services.
Child and Family Centres
- Child and Family Centres are places where families with children aged from birth to five years can go to access a range of services.
- Child and Family Centres in partnership with families, provide support in the areas of early learning, care and the health and wellbeing of our very young children.
Why visit a Child and Family Centre?
- Children’s experiences in their earliest years are vital to their ongoing development.
- Experiences in the early years have a major impact on future achievements at school and later in life.
- Supporting children’s learning and health and wellbeing before they begin school will give them a greater chance of success.
- At this young age, learning through play alongside the people that mean the most to them is a really positive experience for children.
- Child and Family Centres will also give you the support you need to be the best parent you can be. You will make new friends, get help and advice and have fun with your child.
- Mums, dads, grandparents and carers are all welcome at Child and Family Centres with the children in their lives.
Find a Child and Family Centre
33 Grubb Street
Phone: 6383 1742
1 Groom Street
Phone: 6376 7172
Phone: 6702 6090
8 Prossers Forest Road
Phone: 6777 2703
Greenpoint Road behind Civic Centre,
Phone: 6165 5449
4 Bethune Street
Phone: 6275 5333
25 Mockridge Road
Phone: 6246 6444
52 Blair Street
Phone: 6261 7222
4879 Huon Highway
Phone: 6297 0052
36 Thorne Street
Acton TAS 7320
Phone: 6430 4222
40 Drew Street
Phone: 6478 4336
Phone: 6478 4337
West Coast Hub Services
9-13 Driffield Street
Phone: 6495 1534
Download the Print version of brochure (PDF, 490KB)