Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disability Focus
As reflected in the Department of Education’s Learners First Strategy 2014–17, equity is a value we hold highly; we all have the right to challenging and engaging learning opportunities in appropriate settings.
The Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disability Focus held its inaugural meeting on Wednesday, June 8.
The role of the Advisory Panel is to provide practical advice to the Minister on the opportunities and barriers to implementing the recommendations made by the Ministerial Taskforce for the Education of Students with Disability.
Membership consists of:
- DoE Secretary
- Director of Disability Programs DoE
- Executive Support DoE
- Tasmania Principals Association
- Australian Education Union
- Tasmanian Association of State Schools Organisations
- Catholic Education Office
- Independent Schools Tasmania
- Anti-Discrimination Commissioner
- Mainstream Government School Principal
- Two representatives from the Ministerial Taskforce
- Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disability Focus Communiqué – 8 June 2016 (PDF, 60KB)
- Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disability Focus Communiqué – 19 August 2016 (PDF, 125KB)
- Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disabilty Focus Communiqué – 8 November 2016 (PDF, 145KB)
- Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disability Focus Communiqué – 11 May 2017 (PDF, 165KB)
- Inclusive Advisory Panel – Disability Focus Communiqué – 24 August 2017 (PDF, 150KB)
- Inclusion Advisory Panel – Disability Focus Communiqué – 17 November 2017 (PDF, 207KB)