The East Tamar Child and Family Learning Centre will be constructed at East Tamar Primary School, providing a critical service to the community.
The East Tamar Child and Family Centre will offer a variety of services to support you, all in one place. It is somewhere you and your child can make friends and they can learn as they play. It’s a place where you can get advice on health and family matters, education and training. It is a welcoming place for families and young children that provides a range of services to support families with health and wellbeing, education and care needs to children from birth to age 5.
A new Get Involved campaign has been launched to encourage the community to participate in the development of the East Tamar Child and Family Learning Centre. Your voice matters and will help ensure the new facilities support young children and families in our community.
Get Involved is being communicated widely via direct mail-outs, social media, and other ways to provide opportunity for the whole community to help shape their new Child and Family Learning Centre to ensure it meets the needs of your community.
A Local Enabling Group (LEG) is being established to contribute and consider ideas during the community engagement process. The LEG will have representation from key local leaders, service providers and community members representing a broad cross section of the community.
LEG meetings will be held at the East Tamar Primary School and have been scheduled for the following dates –
– Monday 17 February 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 16 March 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 27 April 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 18 May 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 15 June 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 27 July 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 17 August 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 14 September 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 19 October 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 16 November 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
– Monday 14 December 2020 at 9.30am to 11.00am
You can get involved by:
– emailing the Get Involved team at email@example.com
– writing to us at Get Involved, GPO Box 169, Hobart 7001.
Project Initiation and Planning
The project initiation and planning stage informs development of a concept master plan.
Development of Master Plan
Development of concept master plan expected – time frame to be advised.