Your Username and Password
Your network username and password will be provided to you by your teacher. If you don’t know your network username or password, or have forgotten it, your teacher can give it to you and reset your password.
Signing in for the first time (or after your password has been reset)
On a PC at your school / college or campus:
- Sign on to a PC and you will be asked to change your password as you log on
- The new one needs to have at least 8 characters and contain both characters (upper and lowercase) and numbers.
Away from your school / college or campus:
If you haven’t changed your password at school and you are outside of school, the first time you login to a Department application you will be prompted to change your password:
- Cyber Safety – Information, resources and guides for online safety and privacy.
- Education eMail
- Office365 – If you are having problems with Office 365, please contact your teacher or try the Student FAQs
- Linkzone – Linkzone concentrates on Tasmanian sites and services for young people but also includes other Australian and some international sites. These sites are about health, legal issues, housing, recreation, education, employment and many more youth issues. Entertainment and ‘fun’ sites are also included in the portal.