Canvas is the Department’s online learning tool. It gives you 24/7 access to your classes and will help you manage your learning. You will be able to work online, submit assignments to teachers and get reminders when work is due. You will have access to a range of resources and apps to help you succeed.
These links will help you to get started with Canvas.
- Canvas online technical requirements
- How to log on to Canvas – Using the Student App or an Internet Browser (video)
- How to log in and out of canvas (PDF)
- Using the Dashboard (PDF)
- Accessing a Canvas Course (PDF)
- Using the course homepage as a student (PDF)
- Get help with Canvas as a student (PDF)