The following case studies demonstrate examples of students across the levels of adjustment and category of disability. These case studies provide a resource to guide teacher judgments with applying the NCCD model.
Categories of disability
Definitions of broad categories of disability – for definitions of the categories of disability according to the DDA, the Australian Human Rights Commission interpretation and terms used in the Data Collection:
Level of adjustment
- Level of adjustment by disability category
- Selecting the Level of Adjustment
- Guidance on adjustment level selection
Implementing the NCCD
- NCCD Quick Guide
- Illustrations of Practice
- Guidelines of the NCCD 2018
- Moderation Resource for Schools
Further information is available at Nationally Consistent Collection of Data (NCCD).