- NDIS Providers in Schools – Policy (DOCX, 4.6MB)
- NDIS Providers in Schools – Procedure (DOCX, 4.7MB)
- Conduct and Behaviour Standards – NDIS Providers in Schools (DOCX, 4.6MB)
- NDIS Engagement Agreement (DOCX, 208KB)
- NDIS Factsheet for Principals (DOCX, 182KB)
- NDIS Factsheet for Parents (DOCX, 170KB)
- NDIS Factsheet for Providers (DOCX, 78KB)
- Parent Request Form – NDIS Provider Access to Tasmanian Government schools (DOCX, 177KB)
- NDIS Information Sharing Agreement – between NDIS provider, parent and the school (DOCX, 175KB)
Working with NDIS Service Providers in Tasmanian Government Schools
NDIS Conduct and Behaviour Standards for External NDIS Providers
NDIS External Provider Engagement Agreement
Further information is available at NDIS External Provider Engagement Agreement.
NDIS Providers – Factsheet for Principals
This factsheet provides Principals with some points to consider when making a decision around requests for external provision of NDIA approved services on a school site.
Further information is available at NDIS Providers – Factsheet for Principals.
NDIS Procedures for Principals working with NDIS Providers
The purpose of this Procedure is to provide guidance to Principals when an NDIS external service provider seeks to access the school to deliver services for a particular student or group of students. It specifically outlines the requirements and considerations, and the induction process that Principals must follow when engaging with NDIS providers.
Further information is available at NDIS Procedures for Principals working with NDIS providers.
For further information, please contact the Department’s NDIS contact via email at: NDIS.firstname.lastname@example.org